Saturday, April 2, 2011

Counting down the days

We are counting down until "baby sister" or "Toby" arrives... 9 days till due date. I feel like I have been "nesting" for months now and I am ready for the big day, well as much as you can be. I sold our entertainment center and some other things and it felt good to make some more room in the living room. We are getting Dave set up in a new office at Keller Williams, so today we went and found some furniture at Habitat for Humanity and Ikea. He will have his own office this week, instead of a cubical. It is exciting. You have to earn it and his business is going really well right now. He works really hard!!

I definitely feel like I am going to pop. Actually though, I feel pretty good for being 39 weeks (almost 10 months). Doctor is out of town this weekend, so we hope the baby holds off at least another few day...pretty sure she will. We had a good check up last week. We are recovering from illness, but are all defintely feeling better. This week Tyler and I went to MOPS and MOPPETS. There are a few pictures below. MOPS was a Tea and Testimony time which was a good time for me. The testimonies were hard to listen too because they were stories of really difficult things people have gone through, but at the same time they were so filled with hope. I feel very lucky for the life I have lived so far. I am very blessed by two great guys in my life...my little guy and my big guy! I am blessed by many things and am thankful for all the wonderful people I have in my life.

We found out our church will be moving locations in the middle of April. The dance studio that we currently meet at will be moving and they asked us to move with them. We will temporarily to see if it is still a good fit, but may have to find somewhere else. We love our community and we have grown with each move, so we anticipate the move even though it will be a transition.


Me and my little guy after MOPS.

Me and My friend Debbie who is 10 weeks pregnant. She let me borrow this cute dress for the tea!

Ty and his girlfriends Candace and Katelyn at a fountain.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

sounds like things are going well. congrats to dave!

so excited about your new precious addition!!

The Speck Family said...

we're excited for her arrival! sending thoughts & prayers your way :)