Friday, January 28, 2011

Big brother soon...30 weeks and counting!

The clock is ticking and we are itching to meet our baby girl! We have another appointment next week. The baby weighs as much as a cabbage and is about 15 inches long. I can feel her moving a lot now. We will be meeting with our doula Catherine this month to talk about our birth plan.
Yesterday, Tyler and I went to our friends house, Kristy and Clayton's, and did a photo shoot. To see pictures of Ally Jane-5 weeks click here. Otherwise, see below pics of Clayton and Tyler.

Not a great photo, but I wanted you to see how cute Tyler was trying to pose like mommy for the picture.
30 weeks! There have been requests for belly pics and although I hate having my picture taken here you go.

Tylers belly picture!

Claytons nickname for Tyler is b-ball, so this is fitting that he is holding a b-ball! I was taking Clay's pictures and Tyler plopped down next to him for a photo op. They are just too funny together!
He is really hard to photograph at this age, but here are a few candids I got of him playing in the yard with Clay. I guess we will call them his 2 year 2 month photos and clay's 22 month photos.




Drinking buddies:) Juice of course!

No comments: