Monday, October 27, 2008

Hermon: Baby Shower

I tell you what...we have been so blessed by people's generosity!! We had another baby shower thrown for us this weekend at the Hermon Church, where we used to work, when we first moved to California in 2003. We miss everyone there and it was so good to see old friends and family. Our old neighbors and friends Sandra, Alexander and Matthew were there. We miss having neighbors like them. Also, our LA grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Daniels came along with much more of the church family. Susan Luna and Debbie Merikian both hosted and coordinated with everyone. Too many people to name, but it was really great to catch up with everyone. They all could not believe I was finally pregnant (they talked about it a lot when we lived there:)) They also could not believe I am due in three weeks. 

Below is Alexander and Matthew...they are growing up so fast:)

Baby Knight will be well dressed! Here are some of the clothes we got at the shower. This is the softest little winter suit I have ever felt! I wanted to cuddle up with it and go to sleep:)
Memory lane...Aj, Dave and Manny used to work together at the Hermon Church. We miss these guys! They really have hearts of service!
Props to Frank Luna for getting my favorite cake..Albertsons white-on-white with buttercream frosting:) Yummy! I could eat the whole thing, but I saved some for everyone else:) 


Thanks to everyone for being so special to Dave and I! You really have made LA feel like home! 

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

Wow, Matthew and Alexander are so big now. Looks like you guys were really blessed by the shower!