Sunday, October 26, 2008

37 Weeks: Baby Moon

Before the baby comes, Dave and I decided to take a short little trip Wednesday afternoon through Friday morning.  We went to Corona, CA. Corona is not much to look at, but it was a great place for us to go to relax and spend time together. It's in the dessert. We stayed in a hotel that we found on Priceline for a great deal:) It was called the Aryes Hotel Corona West. The front desk hooked us up with a nice room that had a fireplace! Thursday we spent the day hopping from hot tub,to pool, to mud bath, to massage at the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. This place was like heaven on earth. We topped it off with a couples massage.

Below is a picture of Dave and I at Glen Ivy at the end of our day there.


This hot tub had a beautiful view of the valley. I, of course, did not get into the hot tubs because of the heat, but Dave enjoyed them for me:) The picture below was another hot tub. Dave swam laps in this one it was so big. You can only see half of it in this picture.

Here I am at Club Mud. You take this red clay mud and put it all over yourself, let it harden and then rub iut off. It makes your skin super smooth. I am almost embarrassed to put this pic on here, but I wanted you to see the mud bath. (I am looking a little large these days:) Especially in this really old, non-maternity swimsuit.)

This was a special trip and we want to thank everyone for letting us get a way, as well as those of you that gave us special little gifts toward it:) It was memorable!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Shelb you look amazing! I'm SOOOO glad you were able to get away before your precious baby comes! Love you guys so much!