Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our son and his family

At 3:00am I find myself thinking about the fact that Tyler is almost 3 weeks old already. 3 weeks that we'll never have again. They were such special weeks, filled with many firsts...first time out, first time meeting grandparents, first bath, first doctor first, first time to church, first photo shoot, etc. I think about the fact that I could be upset about the fact that I am not getting much sleep or I could be thankful for the times I have with him in the early morning hours. I am thankful for the times I wake up to him crying and I can not wait to see him. He is such a blessing to us. He is growing so fast, I can hardly believe it. Thankfully we have pictures to remember so many of these moments. 

Bathtime...he is still getting used to the idea. It is not his favorite thing yet. He is liking it more and more each time though.
Tyler will miss Grandma and Grandpa Olson. He loved seeing Grandma at 4:00 in the morning:)
Here is Ty with Godfather Paul and Godmother Anne. He is wearing his Cal Berkley outfit and blanket they gave him. 
Eskimo kisses:)
Our little cuddlebug:)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! Beautiful! Adorable! Cute! Unique! See you soon!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love the second and third one from the bottom. He is so handsome! And you look great Shelby!

The Speck Family said...

Great pics, guys!

Angela said...

So hard to believe he is 3 weeks old already! I'm so glad you are enjoying every moment with him! Love you guys!!!!

Rebecca said...

the pictures are beautiful. it is so hard to see the time pass when you have kids...and it sure flies by! glad you're enjoying it and capturing special moments in pictures!

Carpenters said...

Your blog made me tear up! He's so precious. My mom really enjoyed receiving your baby announcement. She said she laughed because Tyler looks so much like Dave. We miss you guys! Hopefully we can see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those are amazing pictures! Tyler is so precious and Shelby, you're just gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture update, can't wait to see him "Live"

Gma &Gpa K