Friday, April 27, 2012

On the Mend

Poor T-bear! He got really sick Sunday night. Doctors say it was a virus, which is very vague. He was throwing up for over 12 hours straight, so I took him to Urgent care and they put him on an IV to get some fluid in him. They also gave him Zofran to help with the nausea. We left there in better spirits and with some spiderman stickers:) I have heard of at least two other kids his age that have had this same thing in the last two weeks. I guess it is going around...Beware! I hope you and your kids do not get it! He laid around for at least 4 days straight.
Thankfully Grandma Knight had flown in the day before and stayed with Angela while I took Ty to the doctor. Daddy had a conference in Vegas, so it was really nice having someone else here to help. Thank you Carol for all you did for us! For getting up with Ty in the night, for watching the kids so I could run errands, and for being there for us while Dave was away at his conference. 

Here are a few photos from the Urgent care. We had to stay a while so he could gets fluids and they could monitor him. He is doing much better today! Thanks for all your prayers for him and for us!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that Tyler is feeling better! He was one sick little guy. It was great to be with all of you. I miss you!!!

love, grandma/mom

The Speck Family said...

poor guy--glad he's feeling better!