Saturday, January 7, 2012

Angela 8 Months

Angela is a little giggle machine. She is happy all the time. She is crawling all over the place, pulling herself up to standing, waving bye bye, clapping(as of today), and eating finger foods. She weighs 19lbs. Now that she has her own room, she is sleeping through the night:) She is taking tow-three good naps every day. She has two teeth in the front on the bottom. We love our little Angel!

Everyone comments about Angela's long eyelashes. Here they are:) She gets those from mommy and daddy!

Glowing big brother...these days Tyler just loves his baby sister. They laugh at each other and interact quite a bit!

Check out the dimples on her hands:)

Bath baby!

She just reminds me of a little doll.
Our little princess

1 comment:

HearMe2008 said...

I stumbled across your profile on here and saw that yall are Christians so I decided to look at your blog and I had a great time reading about your family. They look like an amazing group of people!

I just have one question though, how do you accept Jesus into your life? I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I really want a relationship with him.

I've been going through some struggles, some guy stuff and some just life crashing down.. and I always thought I believed in God, but recently found out I had no relationship with him. I really want to build one though and for some reason I felt comfortable enough to ask you on here. If you want to email me, my email is HearMe2008@hotmail.com

I'd appreciate any advice I can get, 'cause I really want to feel that joy that I see yall having in these pictures. I can tell that there is so much love in your family.

Sorry if this is weird, I definitely feel weird posting this comment, but it just feels like the right thing to do.

Thanks for your time,
Schlogan