Monday, October 5, 2009

10 Months

Tyler is a mover and a shaker now. He loves to walk around the house while holding on to things. We have been moving things around and putting things away.
Daddy is more clean than ever. Tyler's new trick is to stand up in his crib. Last week, he kept mommy up four nights in a row trying to show her his new trick. Mommy was exhausted. Daddy ended up getting up with me a few nights to give mommy a break. I have been sleeping better since then. Mommy read that this is a developmental stage that I will cause me to be in a lighter sleep state throughout the night and wake more easily, because I am learning something new.

Here are my best friends...Ethan (7 months), Clay (6months), and me(10 months). This picture is deceiving. Clay is actually bigger than me:)


I love my truck.


This is me after bathtime. Mommy and Daddy have a hard time getting my diaper on now, because I am a wiggle worm.

2 comments:

Adam & Becca Carpenter said...

These pictures are so precious! He is so, so, so cute! I can hardly stand it. Miss you lots!!

Rebecca said...

great update. great photos. adorable boy!