Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daddy is home:)

So much has happened in the last few days. Daddy flew in last night from South Korea, where he has been the last few days debriefing his missions trip to Kazakhstan with our church. The flight got in at 3:59pm which was morning in Korea. It took them about and hour and a half to get through customs. Needless to say, Dave looked wiped out. The team had a great trip and had a lot to report this morning in church.

Below is a picture that my friend Jamie Dulaney took of the fires in La Canada. They are about 5-10 miles from our house, but we are not in danger.

Below is a picture of 6/8 members of the team and others that picked them up at the airport.
Mommy is VERY happy to have daddy home:)

I am happy to have daddy home too. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. I wanted to snuggle with him at the airport.


Here is a pic of the team sharing at church on Sunday.
While Daddy was gone, mommy and I went to the TV set of "The Doctors". We had our own dressing room backstage to get ready. We were on the show to ask a question to the doctors. The show will be aired the week of Sept. 14th.

Paramount Studios lot where we picked up a golf cart that took us to Stage 30 for the taping.

Mommy got her hair and make up done by professionals. They picked out my outfit from a stack of cloths that mommy brought for me.

Grandma and Grandpa Olson got to go with us and be in the audience. They also helped with me back stage. Grandma was especially excited because we walked out with all the doctors and the producer after the show and she got to talk to them:)

I was so tuckered out yesterday after church that I feel asleep in the car and stayed asleep while daddy carried me in the house. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon. Daddy was tired too, since he woke up at 2:30am and went for a 2 hour walk. He is still adjusting to the 16 hour time difference. The next day, mommy helped him stay awake all day so he could sleep better last night and he did.

No comments: