Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tyler 1-Daddy 0

This has been a busy week so far...Daddy is preparing to speak to the High Schoolers at Family Camp in the Santa Cruz mountains at Redwood Christian Camp. Mommy is busy packing and helping Paul on the adult camp committee. A few days ago I went on a walk with daddy to Starbucks. On the way back, we got into a tug-o-war with his Vanilla Latte and I won. I spilled it all over daddy's shirt.
I am 8 months and 3 weeks old this week. I love to stand up, not quite on my own yet. I am not a big fan of crawling, or being on my stomach for that matter. I love to reach for my toys and them throw them as far away from me as I can. I like to play fetch with mommy and daddy, but they have caught on to my little game. I love swinging and swimming. I have gone under the water for a quick second. I ate my first cheerios this week and they are yummy!
Daddy has passed on one of his gifts to me already. Today, mommy and I were at Whole foods getting somethings for our trip. Mommy wanted to try a new Born free sippy cup, but they were too expensive ($10.99) crazy. Anyways, we found one in a discount bin and the lady told us it wasn't discounted , so we put it back. I started to wine and the lady told us we could have it 50% off:) It was a steal.
Below is a pic of Tyler in his soccer outfit. He loves to kick and play catch with his soccer ball he got from Daddy's cousin Brandon. Great baby, but not a great photo. Mommy tried to take a picture of me but I kept pushing the ball away and she was home alone with me. This one will have to do for now.

No comments: