Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Almost 3 months

Drooling....
Socializing....
Interacting...

These three words characterize Tyler this week. He is a lot of fun right now. He wakes up in the middle of the night and smiles at me. It is so sweet. He smiles at lots of different people, even strangers in Target. He kicks his feet to respond to people with excitement. He is starting to chew on things, my shirt, his fist, the pacifier(he won't suck on it anymore), his baby carrier, his swaddling blanket. I have wondered if he has started teething, but I think it might be too early (usually that doesn't start until 4 months at least).  He loves looking around and going for walks. Daddy wants to take pictures of him everyday, because he just adores him:) I love it! He can really get Tyler smiling. I wish we could capture them on film...the sounds, the coes and laughs. He is kind of laughing now. He is a very happy baby...when he is not going down for a nap.

Dave wanted to take these pictures of him with his hat off to the side. Little homeboy from LA. Dave and Uncle Lucus bought him a Onesies from a ministry in LA called Homeboy Industries. It says "Baby homeboy" on it. He can't wear it for a little while. The next picture Dave wants to take is one of Ty with a big necklace with a money symbol on it, so he looks like a ganger. That is where I draw the line:) Just kidding. I think it would be funny. We'll see if it happens.

He's getting chubby:) Yes...I am talking about Tyler..not Dave.
Check out his double chin:)



5 comments:

Tira J said...

Okay. If he isn't handsome! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

Shelbs! He is adorable, of course. I can't figure out which one of you he looks like more, though. What do you think? He is going to get even more and more fun as he grows. Mason is a spunky little 7-1/2 month old! Loud like Mommy, too!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute (yea...I mean Tyler too)!!! Thanks for updating.

jok

Rebecca said...

oh my...he is sooooo adorable! and it does sound like he is teething...it's not too early. liberty starting teething before she was three months...thankfully she didn't actually get her first tooth until 8 months.

Anonymous said...

OH..... Shelby & Dave Tyler is the cutest little boy ever!!! He looks like both of you. And with that personality he belongs in the movies or at least the baby mags for that smile. I am so happy for all three of you. Did you ever think you could love someone that much? ENJOY !!! LOL ANT Amy