Sunday, January 25, 2009

10 weeks: 2 1/2 Months

Tyler is getting so big. He measures 11 lbs. 13 oz. now. He is working on his double chin. He is such a happy and social baby. When we have people over he will not sleep. He wants to be with everyone. He smiles at them and coos at them. He is starting to converse with cooes and gooes now. He is going to be just like his dad...a social butterfly. Uncle Lucus is coming to visit today. He almost didn't make it because of car trouble. He had to turn around and go home after just 2 hours into his trip. He hoped on a plane this morning and will be here later. We are excited to see him. On Tuesday, we are going to share our birth story at the Bradley class for other couples. They will ask us questions and we will encourage other people to do natural childbirth. I have been thinking back to the birth this week and it is fun to think about the first moment I saw him. It is also neat to think about the fact that I did it. I still can't believe it. Definitely one of the toughest things I have ever done, but most amazing.
I was so tired I was almost asleep  on daddy's shoulder. Look at my chubby cheeks:)
This is my buddy Jace. He is 5 months. Mommy and his mommy, Jenny met at the child birthing class. We went walking the other day and had a good time.
This is my friend Jane. I see here when I go to Glendale Memorial Hospital every thursday for my support group. I have lots of new buddies there.
This is Sandi...she helped me learn how to eat. She is a lactation consultant at Glendale Memorial Hospital.

2 comments:

Angela said...

precious precious baby boy!

Rebecca said...

he just keeps getting cuter! love the new pics. sounds like things are going well!